Tonight, I present the first progress update on my drive to complete some projects ahead of ReaperCon this April. I started with the least complete and most recent project, the Summoner A omnimech that I started this month:
On Wednesday evening I put in a little bit of time cleaning up the primer and residual mold lines on the model while I finished applying the green base coat to the 'mech's body.
Tonight I went back to work on the joints, grilles and other metallic parts, using my basic blue-steel NMM recipe.
My goal is to finish the basic NMM work Monday night and then move on the the tier one shading for the green. If all goes to plan, I'd like to have the green shading more than half done by Saturday night.